The Benefits Of Massage
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Help ease low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
There are so many ways massage can help you.
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Decreased anxiety.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
The effect that massage can have on the body is unbelievable.
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
See optimal results with frequent visits.
Massage works best when you stick with it. To achieve the results you desire usually a massage bi-weekly or monthly can enhance the quality of your care. Book an appointment with us today!